Pick your race
Everyone is welcome!
The Navy Run is an inclusive community event. Involve the children and discover a fitter family lifestyle. Get excited about improving your health. Do it because you can! This year the race will be in person and virtual and we are excited to have you participate.
Kids Fun Run
Kids run is Free of charge and includes a completion sticker.
There will be 3 heats (250m, 500m or 1km) for the kids run and you can choose what distance on the morning of the race.
Want a kids run shirt? Click here to purchase the shirt.
There is an option to run or walk either of these distances. If you want some different routes to follow for training purposes check out our routes section on the website. Check here for suggested running routes through the different municipalities in the Greater Victoria area. Not from Victoria but still want to participate in the Virtual Race? No worries! Head out for a run in your local community and don’t forget to add the route to the Navy Run profile in Run Keeper and Strava.
Rules and Details for the Fun Virtual Race:
- When registering make sure to pick virtual race and the distance you want to run
- The run must be completed in one go, you cannot split the run into two or more runs.
- Proof of time is not required however if you want to load an image of your time and route we would love to see it.
- There are two ways to time your race:
- Log into Race Roster and Click Start Race (you will need to have the Run Keeper App on your phone/device) – your results will be loaded automatically once you complete the run.
- Enjoy your run and head to the following link to load your results manually. https://results.raceroster.com/results/krtdas7ept323yqp
- All race packages will be mailed to you prior to the race (we hope they will arrive before race day however we cannot control the mail). Make sure to triple check your address in Race Roster as this is the one your gear will be shipped to.